Here is an outline of the various Women's Ministry groups and events that our church run throughout the year.
Women in God's Service (W.I.G.S)
The women's group offers fellowship and an interesting program of activities, including guest speakers, tours to gardens, china doll displays etc. The group raises money for various church projects and missionary activities.
- Evening group (W.I.G.S) - 3rd Monday of each month, 7:30pm at the church
Christian Women's Fellowship (C.W.F)
The women's group offers fellowship and an interesting program of activities, including guest speakers, tours to gardens, china doll displays etc. The group raises money for various church projects and missionary activities. C.W.F. also organizes catering for various church functions.
- Afternoon group (C.W.F) - 1st Thursday of each month, 2:00pm at the church
Know Your Bible (K.Y.B)
Know your Bible is a Women's Bible Study group.
- Morning group - Every Tuesday at 9.30 am
- Evening group - Every Wednesday at 7.30 pm
This social group of "crafty" ladies makes all sorts of lovely things. This is the group for anyone interested in sewing, knitting, crochet, or any kind of needlecraft, and other crafts. No experience needed. Many willing teachers available.
- Date: 2nd and 4th Monday each month
- Time: 11.00am at the church. (Bring your Lunch)
Days for Girls Sewing Group
This is a social group for ladies who want to make women's hygiene packs for Kenya. If you are interested in Sewing, Cutting out, tracing patterns onto fabric, Overlocking, or laminating information sheets, come along and join us. Another way to help is through donations of Cotton Quilting Quality Fabric, Flanelette Fabric, Face washers, Motel Soaps (New), Ladies underpants, or money to buy fabric etc.
- Date: 3rd Wednesday each month
- Time: 9.30am - 2.30pm in the Mansell Room. Chivell House, Deakin Ave (Bring your Lunch)
Lavished Women's Conference
Developed by the Red Cliffs and Mildura Churches of Christ, the vision for Lavished conference is that the women of Sunraysia and beyond will be empowered as they join together. Lavished is held annually at the Mildura Church of Christ